Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Eligibility & Guidelines
Eligibility & Rules
The Architizer Vision Awards are open to all students, professionals and studios. The Vision Awards is an international awards program and participants of all nationalities are welcome. There is no limit to the number of entries that may be submitted by any entrant, nor is there a limit to the number of categories you may enter. A completed online entry form and fee must accompany each entry.
Entries that contain pornographic material, propagate "hate" messages, make defamatory statements or which are otherwise extraordinarily offensive are not eligible.
Ineligible entries may be disqualified at any phase of the competition without notification. Reasons for disqualification may include misrepresentation of entrant type or media category, copyright or ownership infringement, as well as other reasons not listed here.
Acknowledgment of Entries
Entrants will receive an email acknowledgment when an entry has been received.
Entry Fees & Deadlines
Deadline Fee Open for Entries April 17, 2023 Early Entry Deadline May 5, 2023 Vision Category Fees: $25 (Student), $75 (Individual / Professional), $145 (Studio)
Professional / Studio Creator Category Fee: $145
Student Creator Category Fee: $25
Main Entry Deadline June 16, 2023 Vision Category Fees: $35 (Student), $95 (Individual / Professional), $195 (Studio)
Professional / Studio Creator Category Fee: $195
Student Creator Category Fee: $35
Final Entry Deadline July 14, 2023 Vision Category Fees: $45 (Student), $125 (Individual / Professional), $245 (Studio)
Professional / Studio Creator Categories Fee: $245
Student Creator Category Fee: $45
Detailed Entry Instructions
Entries must be entered online using the online entry form. An entry is considered processed after a completed entry form is received by Architizer Vision Awards and payment for the entry fee is received. The Architizer Vision Awards reserves the right to re-categorize entries and to create new categories if appropriate.
The Entry Process
After you have logged in or registered, creating an entry is easy:
1. Enter your entrant information:
- Name and email address
- Entrant type (Student, Individual/Professional, or Studio)
- City and country
- Select the Category – Click here for a description of all categories
2. Enter your entry details:
- Vision categories: Image or video title, description (150 words max), collaborators (optional)
- Creator categories: Creator or Studio name, creator statement (300 words max), collaborators (optional)
3. Upload your images and/or videos:
- For image-based categories, upload 1 graphic asset: 20MB max; jpg, jpeg, or png file format; single images only, no collages.
- For video-based categories, upload 1 video: 300MB max; mp4, mpg or flv file format.
- For image-based categories, upload up to 12 graphic assets: 20MB max per image; jpg, jpeg, or png file format; single images only, no collages.
- For video-based categories, upload up to 6 videos: 300MB max; mp4, mpg or flv file format.
- For Architect and Student Creator of the Year categories, mixed-media portfolios are allowed, with up to 12 assets total. 20MB max per image; jpg, jpeg, or png file format. 300MB max; mp4, mpg or flv file format.
4. Review your cart and complete entry fee payment:
Once payment has been confirmed you will receive a confirmation email.
- Provide payment details and confirm.
For questions or comments related to the Architizer Vision Awards Call for Entries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.