Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Vision Awards Winner Resources
Promote Your Achievements
Reasons Why You Should Promote Your Achievement
- YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY AN INDUSTRY LEADER. As an Architizer Vision Award recipient you have been identified as a creative leader in the art of architectural representation.
- IMPRESS YOUR CLIENTS AND EMPLOYERS. Whether it’s prospecting for a new job, maintaining current clients or winning new business, the title of “Architizer Vision Award Recipient” validates your superior work. Highlight your accolade in your portfolio and/or website, and show prospective employers, clients and prospects the value and creativity you can bring them.
- MAKE HEADLINES. Being an Architizer A+Award recipient offers countless publicity opportunities in national, local, and trade media, as well as internal communications and marketing materials.
- GET PUBLISHED. Architizer publishes Vision Awards Winners in Visions of Architecture, a stunning, softcover anthology published and distributed by Architizer.
- SALUTE THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR SUCCESS. Your Architizer Vision Award achievement provides a moment for you to recognize those who helped pave the way for your accomplishment. Be sure to shout out to your team, collaborators, mentors or others who were instrumental in your success.
- STAND OUT AMONG YOUR PEERS. Out of the hundreds of entries that were submitted, there are only a handful of honorees chosen by the Jury. By coming this far, you’ve proven your work is one of the few that truly stands out.
- STAY CONNECTED. As a Vision Award recipient, you are eligible to join our newest online community: the Architizer Vision Awards group on LinkedIn. Hosted by the Architizer Editorial team, the group will provide a unique opportunity to connect with a talented community of architects, architectural journalists, artists, designers, photographers and other creators.
- RECEIVE VALIDATION FOR A JOB WELL DONE. Architectural Visualization is a critical component in how we see and experience architecture around the globe. As a Vision Awards recipient, your work exemplifies excellence in the industry, which you’ll be able to share with your clients and colleagues.
The Vision Awards Book
The Vision Awards provides a unique opportunity to see your work published in print. The limited edition "Visions of Architecture" anthology will form an essential guide to architectural representation for design professionals around the globe.
As a Winner you are also entitled to a complimentary digital Vision Award certificate to commemorate your achievement. Your certificate will be sent via email in the coming weeks.
Sure-fire ways to make sure the right people know about your Vision Award achievement.
GET THE WORD OUT
Don’t be shy about your Architizer Vision Awards accomplishment! Now is the time to promote your achievement – and your success – by communicating your success with your community and the wider world.
Here are some tips of the trade:
- Write a blog article, social media post or press release highlighting your award.
- Pitch yourself for a feature story at pertinent media outlets, including architecture blogs and local news.
- Use your Vision Awards Achievement as a highlight on your website and in your portfolio.
- Send a special email to your network of colleagues, vendors, friends, family and customers to let them know about your award.
- Highlight your Vision Awards Achievement in your email signature.
- Adding this honor to your company or personal bio on LinkedIn to show potential employers, clients and partners that your work is award-winning.
In all your media outreach, you’ll want to include the key facts about Architizer Vision Awards, which you can find in the Fact Sheet section below. If media need official Architizer logos and site badges those can be found in the Badges/Logos section below.
All media love facts, numbers and statistics. Here are some media-friendly facts and statistics about the Architizer Vision Awards to help strengthen your pitch for your story:
September 12, 2023: Architizer Vision Awards Winners Announced.
Architizer’s core mission is to Empower Architects by connecting designers with building-product manufacturers, and via our inspiring content, awards programs, competitions and global reach spotlighting the world’s best architecture. We connect architects with the tools they need to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world.
About the Architizer Vision Awards:
The Architizer Vision Awards are dedicated to the talented studios and individuals envisioning amazing architecture through photography, drawings, renderings, videos, physical models and more.
From fantastical renderings and intricate drawings to striking photos and immersive videos, these works tell powerful stories about architecture and form a creative catalyst for the profession.
Vision Awards Winners are published and shared with millions worldwide via Architizer.com.
The Vision Awards Jury comprises practitioners and thought leaders from the worlds of architecture, design, technology and film, each with a special connection to visualizing our built environment. The jury includes leaders who are actively bringing architecture to the public today, both online and in the built environment. Click here to view the full jury.
Winners are selected for recognition based on excellence in the following criteria:
The Vision Categories
The Creator Categories
Click here to see more details about each of the judging criteria.
Click the links below to open the files in a new browser window. Right click and select "Save Image As..." to download the image as a PNG file. Please note: The background is fully transparent even though it may appear gray.