Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
About Vision Awards
Honoring Visions of Architecture
Creating exceptional architecture is a team effort. It takes a wide array of professionals to help conceive a project, convince a client of its value, and communicate its essence once it is complete. The Architizer Vision Awards are dedicated to the talented studios and individuals that enable the world to envision amazing architecture through photography, drawings, renderings, videos, physical models and more.
The Vision Awards also seeks to honor theoretical works that, while they might never result in a built project, deserve recognition for the inspiration they spark. From fantastical renderings to intricate drawings, conceptual works tell powerful stories about architecture and form a creative catalyst for the profession.
The Vision Awards offers a range of accolades for firms, individuals and students. Refer to the eligibility criteria for each of these three entrant types.
Your Work on the Global Stage
The Vision Awards are hosted by Architizer.com, the largest online community of architects in the world, with an audience 7+ million strong. Entries are judged by distinguished industry luminaries in a variety of disciplines. Finalists and winners are recognized as the year’s most influential visionaries in their respective fields and receive year-round recognition for their work.
The Vision Awards provides a unique opportunity to see your work published in print. The limited edition "Visions of Architecture" anthology will form an essential guide to architectural representation for design professionals around the globe. Meanwhile, winners in the video categories will have their videos and animations premiered in Architizer's first Architecture Film Fest, a unique online event to be held in the Fall of 2023.
Each winning entrant will receive a complimentary copy of the Visions of Architecture anthology to add to their bookshelf, desk or portfolio. Winners will also receive:
- Inclusion in the Official Winners' Gallery, Winners' Announcement and custom coverage on Architizer.com, shared with hundreds of thousands of readers via our newsletter.
- Digital Winners' Certificate, badges and other custom assets to promote and celebrate your achievement on your website, emails and social channels.
- Social Media Spotlight alongside other prestigious Vision Awards Winners, including publication on Architizer's Facebook (1.8M followers), Twitter (1.2M) and Instagram (1.5M).
- Unique opportunities to get your work in front of media outlets, architectural thought leaders and renowned industry tastemakers on our stellar jury.
- Exclusive access to an influential network of creative collaborators. Winners and Commended Entrants will gain access to an invite-only Vision Awards LinkedIn Group, to be launched at the conclusion of the inaugural program. Learn more
Select Winners will also be invited to the digital stage for a special edition of Architizer’s virtual live event series. We'll celebrate the best in architectural representation, giving YOU the chance to tell your story and share your work with the world.
Below is a timeline of the upcoming 2023 Vision Awards program:
2023 Vision Awards Opens April 17, 2023 Early Entry Deadline May 5, 2023 Main Entry Deadline June 16, 2023 Final Entry Deadline July 14, 2023 Jury Voting August 2023 Winners Announced September 2023
Architizer’s core mission is to Empower Architects by connecting designers with building-product manufacturers, and via our inspiring content, awards programs, competitions and global reach spotlighting the world’s best architecture. We connect architects with the tools they need to build better buildings, better cities, and a better world.
Become a Partner
Interested in sponsoring or partnering with The Architizer Vision Awards? Opportunities include category sponsorship, virtual and live exhibitions, participation in our print anthology, custom prizing for winners and more. To learn more about becoming a partner, email firstname.lastname@example.org